A joint account is a brokerage account shared between two or more individuals.
Joint accounts are most likely to be used by relatives, couples, or business partners who have a level of familiarity and trust with each other. Such an account allows anyone named on the account to access funds and trade within it.
- A joint account is a brokerage account shared by two or more individuals.
- Joint account holders have equal access to funds and share equal responsibility for any fees or charges incurred.
- Joint account holders have equal access to trading and share equal responsibility for any profits or losses.
How to register for a Joint Account
- Register for a Joint Account here:
Submit the Instant Registration form, verify your phone number and click "Continue."
- We will send an automated email to verify your email address. Please click on it and proceed with the activation of your MyOrbex (client area) access.
- Set your MyOrbex area password and access it to complete your registration form (KYC) and upload the required documents.
Note: You should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the documentation of the other account holders.
- Deposit funds into your Orbex Wallet.
- Receive your Trading Account login details and start trading!