Signals service allows anyone to become a provider and sell trading signals or subscribe to them and follow the strategy of an experienced trader.
A user should have an active MQL5.community account to use the Signals service. The account should be specified in the terminal settings.
If you are a successful trader and would like to make money using your experience and skills, you can register as a Provider in the Signals service via MQL5.community website.
After completing the simple registration process, you will be able to connect your trading account to the monitoring system where all basic parameters of the account will be displayed.
Your account will be included in the list of available trading signals both on MQL5.community and directly in the trading terminal. Traders will be able to easily subscribe to your trading signals.
If you provide trading signals for a fee, payment from traders will be delivered to your internal MQL5.community payment account.
The entire process is even simpler for Subscribers. Select a signal you are interested in right on MQL5.community website or in the client terminal. You will have to make just a few clicks to subscribe to his or her signals.
After subscribing to the signal, your trading account will be synchronized with the Provider's one. After that, all trading operations will be automatically performed on your account.
Working with the Signals service has a great number of advantages:
- No need to conclude an agreement between a provider and an investor;
- Copying of trading operations is fully automated. Your intervention is not required;
- A Signals Provider and a Subscriber may have accounts at different brokerage companies;
- Ultrafast data exchange protocols greatly reduce orders execution delays on a Subscriber's account;
- Data transmission is absolutely secure;
- Fixed subscription price, no additional commissions for the subscription.