This message window allows viewing securities contract specifications. The main parameters are grouped in the table with the following fields:
- Spread — difference between Bid and Ask prices in points;
- Digits — the amount of digits after the decimal point in the price representation;
- Stops level — minimum distance to the current price in points at which Stop Loss and Take Profit orders can be placed;
- Pendings are good till cancel — forced closing of pending orders at the end of a session. "Yes" means that pending orders will not be closed forcedly;
- Contract size — one-lot price in deposit currency;
- Tick price — the size of minimal price change in quote currency;
- Tick size — minimal symbol price change interval in points;
- Profit calculation mode — accepted profit calculation technique (Forex, Contracts, Futures);
- Swap type — rollover calculation type (in points, in deposit currency, or in per cents);
- Swap long — rollover size for a long position;
- Swap short — rollover size for a short position;
- Margin calculation mode — accepted free margin calculation technique (Forex, Contracts, Futures)
- Margin hedge — size of margin for hedged positions.
The symbol specification window can be called by pressing of "Properties" button in the Market Watch window or the "Symbol properties" of the "Tester — Settings" window.